Monday, October 4, 2010

Kasama Kang Tumanda - Grow Old With You

Ni semua Tiqah Mamat punya pasal. Dia yang sodok saya dengan cerita cerita Filipina. Dahlah abah xnak menantu orang Filipina.Tapi lagu ni memang best. Soundtrack filem My Only You. Its a nice movie too.

But, it's not Toni Gonzaga original song. It was Adam Sandler in The Wedding Singer. BUT, the philippine's version is soooo much better. Way too better! Credit to them! Dah melekat dengan lagu ni sepanjang masa. Dah boleh nyanyi dalam pinoy dah ni..


Adam Sandler - The Wedding Singer




Toni Gonzaga - My Only You

 Grow Old With You - Kasama Kang Tumanda
I wanna make you smile whenever you're sad
Carry you around when your arthritis is bad
Oh all I wanna do is grow old with you

I'll get your medicine when your tummy aches
Build you a fire if the furnace breaks
Oh it could be so nice, growing old with you

I'll miss you
Kiss you
Give you my coat when you are cold

Need you
Feed you
Even let ya hold the remote control

So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink
Put you to bed when you've had too much to drink
I could be the man who grows old with you
I wanna grow old with you


The lyrics.. Sweet.. Isn't it?? hmmm...
p/s : 
-Macam nak guna lagu ni masa kawin..
-Macam rupa Yoo Rin (my girl) pulak Toni Gonzaga.
-Macam Wan Syarmila pun ada jugak..
-Macam Kahin Pyar Na Ho Jaye tiru cerita The Wedding Singer..
-Macam-macam sungguh!!





No comments: