They say there is no right or wrong in love. Everything is fair in love! They said.. but NOT ME!
To be cruel, I’ll say there’s no real love these days. And I don’t really believe in couple. It’s not that I’m a lesbian. Now,you are the cruel one if you ever think of me like that while you read this! Everytime I mentioned my opinion to my friends, usually they made a face. I’m not sure whether the expression was because they didn’t believe I never couple before or scared that maybe I’m a lesbian. Well,I’ll definitely kill them if they ever think of the 2ND possibility! They also say, “Intan,jangan cakap besar,nanti menyesal. Tengok2 kau yg lebih2 nanti.Ko tak rase ko tak tau!” All I can do was laughing. But I could feel my stomach shrunken. They are right. It’s karma. So, watch your mouth Intan!
Actually,I don’t have much problems in trusting girl but guy…sigh!! It hurts to watch my girl friend being fooled by their boyfriend. Sometimes, it is damn obvious that the guy is just playing. Again, OBVIOUS!! To make it worse, the girl knows she’d been played, but she prefers to pretend it never happens. Guess what? Their reason is ‘love’.. I think they read to much love story novels or watch Hindustan movies. Hahaha..
So, my greatest advise is,don’t couple! Then,you are safe from being hurt. But if you can’t help it, look for these following signs. Don’t trust the man if..
1. They hit women = Urghh..this is the worse man that you must avoid! It doesn’t matter with whom-mother,sister or friend. Because there’s no warranty that you will not get the same fate in the future. Man who use violence against women is totally a coward. Women are made to be protected. Not harmed!!
2. They ask for your money = I’d love to call them ‘dayus’. Even if they ask you top-up their cell phone, don’t do it! Forsure NOT if they want to borrow your money. They are just using you. Shameless! Or should I call them gigolo? Wow,that really suits!
3. Already call you ‘honey,saying,darling,manje..’ at your early stage of relationship= Trust me,they are not serious!Can you see why? Just imagine how many girls that they’d call with that names. Is it so easy to call you sayang? If they call you with those, just ignore it. Just continue your conversation normally. But,never ever call them with those names! It shows you are so easy for their games!
4. Talk something obscene about you= they should respect you. Talking such things about you will just soil your dignity. Owh.. I hate this type of man!@*(#&^*($. That means they don’t think that you are a good girl. You’re bitch!
5. Dare to touch you = Again,it’s about respect.!As a muslim, he should know what is forbidden. How dare he touch you! That is so….. I don’t know what to say!
OF COURSE, THE BEST GUY IS OPPOSITE TO ALL OF THE ABOVE..
BUT,EVERYTHING IS DIFFERENT IF THE GUY IS A ‘FRIEND’. IT’S AN EXCLUSION! BUT IT’S A BIG ‘NO’ FOR BOTH FRIEND AND PARTNER FOR THE FIRST AND THE FIFTH POINT.
P/S : I really appreciate your opinion or any suggestion,or addition to this post especially for the girls. Feel free to speak!