Saturday, January 9, 2010

Childrens Of January


MOM: 11 JANUARY

Siti Nurhaliza is sharing her birthday with u. Lucky her!
Mom, if u are not born on this day. I might not have the chance to see the world.
And, trust me mom, I don't want to be a daughter to any other woman but u.
Because u are perfect! They can mimic u even for 1 %.

Thank you for being so beautiful or else I won't be pretty as I am now. Hihi..
Arigato for being sooo fashionable. Because that make us, your daughters
'jangok-jangok' belaka.. You always look so much younger than your age and awet muda until the public think you are my sis. And that make abah very jealous too! hehe..


Gracias for teaching us to be independant. By taking us along with u throughout your programmes and functions. Thanx for helping me achieving my dream.
Terima kasih for your delicious gulai tempoyak ikan patin.

Most Important thing is,
Thank you for being my mother and thanx for your love.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SALMAH BINTI ABU MANSOR




BALANG- 10 JANUARY

For my handsome brother..
Selamat Hari Jadi. May you achieve all your dreams.
Be a good teacher. Success in your bussiness. Abangku yang kaya.
Thanx sebab selalu merelakan diri dipau..


Since you are not going to read my blog,
I wish u will break up with your girlfriend ASAP because we don't like her.
hahaha.. Forgive me for being soo evil. And she's not good for you.
You are very charming and a good guy. You deserve higher than that. You can get any girl soo much better than her. She's not that beautiful by the way.. hihi..

Owh.. one more thing, please continue the payment of your gen-2 when you start working so abah can get me a new car. Hahaha.. balang kan kaya!

Just bear this in your mind.. I love u bro!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOHAMAD AZRIQ




EDU- 14 JANUARY

My ex-pet.. you are a very good pet but i can no longer be your owner.
Anyway, thanx for the novels- Twilight Saga sequels.. Really got me addicted.
I'm enjoying our friendship since we have the same interest.. vampire.
Right Edward?

Wishing u all the happiness in the world for a such wonderful person like u!

FELIZ CUMPLE EDUARDO GOMEZ




7 comments:

adik_mirah said...

adik nak bg mak n blg bce..hahahah

intanpayung said...

uit...jgn!!!!

nadiah said...

nk gak novel tue!!!

intanpayung said...

aq dah blk mesir bru nk mintak..
mase aq kt msia x mntk.

adik_mirah said...

hahaha,,mak dah bace pun..adik x bg..mak kate nak bce tlisan akq yg bwah..saje je..scara x rasmi x bce gak..hahahah

intanpayung said...

weyh..
adik..ckp bebetul..
mak bace ke x ni?

nadiah said...

mne aq tau!!ko xckp pown!!